How to Disable Memory Dump in Windows Vista
Many new computers running Windows Vista is kind of slower than Windows XP.
It's probably the compatibility issues with applications developed many years
ago. Many applications happen very often to get errors with memory dump. When
that is happening, we can see drwtsn32.exe (Dr. Watson) process running in the
Task Manager. drwtsn32.exe is dumping the memory information for
programmer to debugging the error. 99.99% of computer never send the memory dump
files to Microsoft developers for debugging. When drwtsn32.exe is working its
job, the computer user cannot do anything, except wait for its completion.
Instructions to Disable Memory Dump
- Go to Control Panel, select System icon
- When the System Properties screen appears, then click on the
Setting button in the Startup and Recovery box.
- Then the Startup and Recovery screen appears.
- Uncheck the automatically restart checkbox and select (none)
from the dropdown, then click the OK button.
- In case that some situation the computer still performs the memory dump,
then go from the Start Menu Search Box
type drwtsn32 and
press enter key. After the Dr. Watson Window appears,
uncheck all the options there.
Fortune Angel Chinese Astrology
and Chinese Farmer Calendar Installation Help for Windows Vista
Order Fortune Angel Astrology Version 8.0